a few things I don't want to forget, but don't need to go into...
- B has been asked to join the 2nd grade Challenge reading club (it's like a primer for GT). He's reading Treasure Island, as they always read classics. He loves it.
- Band started today. Very exciting.
- T is starting to string together words. He's sounding out dog, cat, mom, dad, etc. He is also starting to identify words from memory (like one, etc.)
- I think the baby dropped. If you don't know what that means, you probably don't want to.
- W raised over $9,500 at Tpalooza. I know it's late on that, but we had a group of lumberjacks or something match a donation at the last minute. Last year we only did $6,000.
- The yard sale raised $8,000 and counting. Last year we were SHOCKED to raise $5,000.
- The school supplies brought in $700. Not too shabby.
I think that's all the laundry I've been meaning to hang out.