Top 7 random requests of the week, in order of randomness...
- I want potty. Which is great, really, except that potty means ramp for Polly Pocket car or something to go pee pee right next to.
- I want Wii. Even if she possessed the required eye-hand coordination, they'd never give her a turn.
- I want boobies. Um, dude...I stopped nursing you, like, 8 months ago. Move on.
- Hey, before you give that prom dress to charity, let me see it a sec...
- I want bah. As in bath. Which is nice when it's all this, but honestly, this kid likes spending her days coated in a 3 pound layer of filth.
- I want shoe. One: you're too young for a shoe thing, kid. Two: I hear they should go on your feet.
- I want yummanummy. Yummanummy is the single cutest word you could ever hope to hear your wee one say. Things that qualify as yummanummies:
- Gum. Which makes no sense to me, because it always ends up here in the end.
- Pepsi. Not my favorite.
- And the Pièce de résistance:
Yes, broccoli is a yummanummy. I'm doing something right here, folks.