- see the great wall of china
- get a degree in something
- hold a gun (currently too chicken)
- johny depp
- stop biting my nails
- try a drug, any drug (which, with my less than great heart, would promptly lead to the whole dying thing)
- johny depp
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
- shove a straw up one nostril, and down out the other. (though my sister in law can. Lucky bastard.)
- a cartwheel (or anything close to a cartwheel, for that matter)
- speak a foreign language
- eat sushi
- ride a unicycle
- swim to the bottom of a pool
Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend):
and in that order
- his legs. The boy has some nice legs.
- his tasteless British comedy sense of humor. Pointing at people walking down the street who clearly have cerebral palsy and saying, "look honey, the ministry of silly walks!" is so not cool in the cutest way.
- his most excellent gene pool. We make remarkably beautiful children.
- his mixed tapes. Anyone who can put the Stones on with the Beach Boys, then Bad Religion, add some Poison, chase it with John Denver and wrap it up with Propagandi is ok in my book.
- her undying devotion. She loves me truly, madly, deeply.
- her obsession with haiku.
- her Robert Plant hair.
Seven things I say often:
- word up
- no (i'm a momma, after all)
- come on
- yo yo yo MTV raps (you'd be shocked at how many places you can slip that one in)
Seven books or book series I love:
- A Prayer for Owen Meany
- Cider House Rules
- Sandra Boynton books (yes, they're for infants. I still love them)
- Life After God
- Hey Nostradamus
- The Gospel According to Jesus Christ
Seven movies I watch over and over again:
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- Raising Arizona
- O Brother Where Art Thou
- William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
Seven people I think might be willing to do this: